The Expresso

Expressing yourself is a daily routine! Don't forget to do it!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Grandma Your Making Me Mad!!!!No seriously

Ok,today started like any other day you wake, eat, sleep. So,I was playin' with my baby cousin Daniel and my grandma says"Aubree,I need to talk to you." And, when someone says that its normally bad,right? Well,in my case yesssssssss very very very very bad.... You know my life long buddy Wendy? She made me give her to my uncle. I was fine with it but you gotta give me a warning a few weeks ahead..... You never do that,just throw something at someones face. Huh?? So ya know your ganna cry but,I couldn't 'cause my grandma told me to shutup and straightin up...... When she said that it was onlike "Donkey Kong," Grandma if you read this its all true your not my favorite right now. (Its only the truth and the truth never lies)!! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't mess wit Aubree. Keep it Gangsta!!! Peace.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aubree

Which one of your uncles are going to be having Wendy? I'm very sorry that your not going to be able to keep her. Keep a smile though because you will be able to see her when you visit.

Love ya, miss ya my gansta baby:)
Momma Freddie

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Japan bulk email addresses aol com hotmail com england bulk server user bulletin board email New 2005 toyota tacoma in puerto rico Pay my us cellular bill on line Most+effective+diet+pill cheapest place to buy generic tenuate on line

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Free instructions for easy irish dances personal dental insurance provider Deja monster of cock bulk email software Themes blackberry 7100g

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home