The Expresso

Expressing yourself is a daily routine! Don't forget to do it!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Blody Chicken Is The Word

Is bloody chicken enough when you have to scream? I don't think so. Today I cut my index finger,along with my thumb. I cut it pretty deep. Thank the Lord God it was my.....Left hand. It hurts,because I can't do anything with it. It suck, while it hurts. Why do I fabulous get such bad cut(s) ? It happened with a scooter,so you can think I now hate scooters. The brake on the scooter sucked in my two fingers. They got jammed it was a fight. I ran into my grand-parent's house screaming! My grandma jumped out of the chair and strolled in there. So fast before you could say "Chicken" she was there. I was sweating I could have passed out, see alittle bit of blood is one thing a lot is another. Where is a barf bag when you need one?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! that must have really hurt! Make sure and keep it clean so it doesnt get infected. Grandma's are good for patching up little girls:) Next time you see her say hello for me:) Glad to see you are back to posting on your blog..I love hearing about your day:)

Its been very cold here and we have snow on and off for two weeks now but not enough to build a snow man unfortunately! I love building snowman when I have had enough snow. Love ya Momma Freddie

11:31 AM  
Blogger T.Marie said...

It's good to see you blogging again! Too bad it took a scooter bite to bring you back. Ouch!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home