The Expresso

Expressing yourself is a daily routine! Don't forget to do it!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sick On My Birthday!

I was having my birthday on Saturday. It started out normal, but I started to feel dizzy. So,I asked my friend to get me an ice-pack. I would sleep with it on my head!!! Every time I woke up I felt fine, but my head-ache would com back. (It hurt) I really had a tempature, when I got my tempature I flipped out.My tempature was 101.6,it sucked. That's how my birthday was ruined!?

1 Comments:

Blogger T.Marie said...

I'm so sorry you were sick on your birthday. It tends to be something you remember though. I can still remember being very sick on my 5th birthday. I got a new bike and didn't even feel like riding it. See? I remember and it was a long, long time ago...36 years ago to be exact. I hope you're feeling better and will be back to blogging soon.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home