The Expresso

Expressing yourself is a daily routine! Don't forget to do it!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Emily,Zoey,and Britany!

So,I just get home from school and I get a phonecall from Emily's sister Amber. So, I answer it. Apparently Emily,Zoey,and Britany told Emily's sister I called Emily the b-word. So I go to school today Friday and say "I didn't call you jack-crap." And she answers back with a quick "Yes you did, Zoey didn't she call me that?" Zoey replied with a Yes!!! Today(Friday) I had about 14 peeps come up and ask me about this arguement. Now, Emily and Zoey were my bffl's but now they are considered an opponent. Now, my Best friend Sara hangs out with them and it bugs me to death. Well keep it gangsta,PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home